- The Website pages may contain inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors. These will be corrected at Goldtec’s discretion, as they are found. The information on these web pages is updated regularly, but inaccuracies may remain or occur where changes occur between updates. Goldtec excludes any obligation or responsibility for this content.
- Goldtec makes all reasonable attempts to block viruses from the Website pages, but it cannot ensure this exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Please take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the Website.
- THE INFORMATION GOLDTEC COLLECTS AND HOW GOLDTEC COLLECTS IT
- Information Collected by using the Service (the “Personal Data“).
- In order to access some of the Services, a Visitor may be required to provide Goldtec with the Visitor’s name, phone number, email and other data which may be requested by Goldtec;
- Additional information is also collected when a Visitor configures and uses the Service, contacts Goldtec customer support, or sends Goldtec other communication, and when he/she signs up for Goldtec’ newsletters or special offers (if applicable).
- Information Collected via the Website (the “Usage Data“).
- Information is collected when Visitor contacts Goldtec support, or sends Goldtec other communication, or signs up for newsletters or special offers;
- Forms/Surveys. Visitors may participate in Forms / Surveys in the Website, in which the Visitor will provide to Goldtec their names and their email addresses;
- Goldtec may also use other technologies (such as web beacons) to collect anonymous non-personally identifiable information. Such information may include Visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring website, site usage, and whether Visitors opened emails they received from Goldtec;
- Web pages that Visitors visit; and
- Any other data normally stored in website logs.
Personal Data and Usage Data shall be referred to together as the “Information“.
- WHAT GOLDTEC DOES WITH THE INFORMATION
The Information will be used in accordance with applicable laws for the following purposes:
- Improve the functionality, design and quality of the Service and the Website.
- Goldtec may occasionally inform Visitors (if such Visitor agrees to receive such notifications from Goldtec) of new features, functionality, services and products, and other promotions from Goldtec as well as send Visitors periodic updates, tips and newsletters.
Visitors may opt-out of receiving these correspondences from Goldtec by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each email. Please note that regardless of Visitor’s election, Goldtec may continue sending notices with respect revisions made to the Terms.
- To respond to questions and comments from Visitors.
- To provide customer support, and in order to detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that Goldtec can improve its Service, and to monitor the usage of the Service and the Website.
- Goldtec may post Visitors’ testimonials on the Website which may contain personally identifiable information. By providing such testimonial to Goldtec, the Visitors hereby agree and consent that Goldtec will post Visitor’s name along with Visitor’s testimonial.
- Goldtec will retain the Information until the Visitor requests to delete the Information.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
- Goldtec needs to perform a contract with such Visitor;
- The Visitors have given Goldtec permission to do so;
- The processing is in Goldtec’ legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by Visitors’ rights;
- To comply with the law.
- VISITORS’ DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
- If a Visitor is a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), such Visitor have certain data protection rights. Goldtec aims to take reasonable steps to allow any Visitor to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of its Personal Data.
- If a Visitor wishes to be informed what Personal Data Goldtec holds about them, or if a Visitor wishes that such Personal Data will be removed from Goldtec’ systems, please contact Goldtec via email: info@Goldtec.co.il.
- In certain circumstances, a Visitor may have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information Goldtec has on such Visitor. If needed, assistance may be provided by contacting Goldtec.
- The right of rectification. A Visitor has the right to have its information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. A Visitor has the right to object to Goldtec’ processing of their Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. A Visitor has the right to request that Goldtec restrict the processing of their personal information.
- The right to data portability. A Visitor has the right to be provided with a copy of the information Goldtec have on them in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. A Visitor also has the right to withdraw their consent at any time where Goldtec relied on their consent to process their personal information.
- Goldtec may ask a Visitor to verify their identity before responding to such requests.
- A Visitor has the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Goldtec’ collection and use of their Personal Data. For more information, please contact a local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
- STORING THE INFORMATION
- Goldtec will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Goldtec’ Service, or in case Goldtec is legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
- The server(s) on which the Website and the Service are hosted and/or through which any of the Information is being processed and/or stored are located in the State of Israel, United States, Europe and Australia. Information that is processed and stored outside of the State of Israel may be managed by third parties.
- SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Goldtec will be entitled to share Information with third parties, as follows:
- Goldtec may disclose general aggregate deanonymized information to potential business partners, investors, or the public, but Goldtec will not, without Visitor’s specific permission, disclose any of Visitor’s Information to third parties;
- If Goldtec becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets, Goldtec may transfer all of the Information in connection with such a transaction.
- Goldtec may use and share Information with certain third-parties that assist Goldtec to operate the Website and provide the Service (e.g. cloud providers, email distribution service providers, CRM providers, support ticketing providers and other similar service providers). Such third-party providers will have access to the Information as required to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Goldtec may share the Information with Goldtec’ affiliates and subsidiaries;
- Goldtec may share Information with third parties in order to comply with any applicable law, legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, ensuring the security of the Service, and when Goldtec believes that disclosure is necessary to protect Goldtec rights.
- THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- Goldtec uses industry standard security measures to protect the Information against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. These measures include internal reviews of the Information collection, storage and processing practices and security measures. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, Goldtec cannot guarantee the absolute security of the Information.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- Goldtec’ Services does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children“), and any Visitor must be above 13 years old to use Goldtec’ Services.
- Copyright. The copyrights in this publication are owned by Goldtec Technologies Ltd.
- Trademarks. “Goldtec” is a trademark of Goldtec. No license to use any of the Goldtec trademarks is given or implied. The trademark may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, used, modified or distributed in any way (except as an integral part of an authorized copy of material appearing in these web pages, as set forth in the previous section paragraph), without the prior written consent of Goldtec. All other trademarks or trade names referred to in the Website are the property of their respective owners.
Last modified: February 2021